"Fixing" those What Ifs of life!
Life presents challenges daily - seemingly, in all manner of ways! And then there are all those what if situations.Someone armed with LifeBank™ can readily, easily and seamlessly, meet those many what ifs we all encounter at one time or other. Think of them.....
- You need immediate access to medical information – not only in case of an emergency when at home, but when travelling
- You need access to medical records but cannot because of a cyber-attack or ransomware has made it impossible to retrieve information from hospitals, clinicians, and pharmacists – as happened to the UK NHS in May 2017
- You are travelling and need details or copies of lost tickets, vouchers, passport or visa or travel insurance policies
- You need access to bank accounts or details of medical insurance policy
- You have no ready access to pin numbers or passwords when wanting to access bank or other accounts
- You want to prevent identify theft
- You are concerned about details and information about yourself being hacked
- You don’t know where important documents are to be found – a will, a power of attorney or Advanced Care Directive amongst others
- You are relocating interstate or overseas (for work or otherwise) and need to take critical documents and information with you – for example, important medical details
- You are moving interstate or overseas and need to leave behind important information (for example, details of insurance on your home or investment property) with a trusted third party
- You have ageing parents who are travelling and you need to have important information relating to them about a variety of things (such as details of health insurance and bank accounts) whilst they are away
- You are a PA and your boss is overseas – and you need important information / details whilst she or he is away